3246 Memorial Blvd Kingsport, TN 37664 (423) 378-4111 | Get Directions
Would you like to know more?
For more information on the Med-Fit Center, please follow the links below:
Get Started Today!
The Great Body Company will help you achieve all of your goals. Select an option below that best suits your objectives.
Welcome to the Med-Fit Center
Post-Rehab Exercise Programming
"Bridging the Gap Between Healthcare and Fitness"
The Med-Fit Center Post-Rehab Exercise Program is designed to meet the exercise and strengthening needs of individuals wishing to return to their previous functional status following illness, injury, or surgery. We specialize in "bridging the gap" by providing a guided and structured transition from your rehabilitation program to a safe return to your active lifestyle. Unlike personal trainers, our qualified staff of Exercise Physiologists have medical knowledge and extensive rehabilitation experience. They carefully assess and develop a safe and effective exercise routine specifically for you based on your individual needs. The Med-fit Center works directly with your Physician, Chiropractor, and/or Therapist to ensure your program is both safe and appropriate.
Working with Medical Providers
An initial assessment and treatment guidelines will be provided to your medical provider with all post-rehab clients. The Med-Fit Center will communicate with your physician or therapist to determine the optimum treatment plan for you.
The Med-Fit Center Advantages:
- Initial musculoskeletal assessment and medical history before starting program.
- Exercise programming specific to your needs/goals.
- One on One training and highly individualized attention.
- Education about your diagnosis and safe exercises.
- Highly trained staff with education exceeding that of typical "Personal Trainers."
- Consultation with your physician to ensure exercise programming is acceptable
- The safest and most effective treatment in the region.
- Physician referral is not required to participate in our program.
Consider Post Rehab Exercise Programming for:
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Knee Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- ACL Reconstruction
- Back Pain
- Weight Reduction
- Pregnancy/Maternal Fitness
Performance Enhancement Programs
The Performance Enhancement program is an additional service offered by the Med-Fit Center. This service emphasizes building athletic potential by focusing on various skills related to each sport. Speed, quickness, strength, agility, endurance and flexibility are components that will be emphasized in our training program. Team and individual sessions are available. Read More »